– Funding from other interventions, notably UNICEF, NAADS, NUSAF, LGDP and Uganda AIDS Control
– Support from the political and technical wing.
– Internet connectivity.
– Skeletal staffing (Information Officer should be recruited)
– Inadequate tooling.
– Some departments/sections have not been cooperative in terms of information sharing.
– Poor information storage and documentation.
– Inadequate funding.
– Partnership with NGOs, CSOs.
– Teamwork with most heads of department/section.
– Back up professional and editorial support from media houses.
– Recognition by central line ministries and agencies.
– Opportunities for short courses.
– Availability of various media houses.
– Availability of internet cafes.
– Poor storage of information.